What did you do in your garden today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
11pm, just got off work, drove to town, picking up Dad so he doesn’t have to risk the semi sinking on wet dirt where we normally park it, then off to shower, bed, up in 6 hrs, to be at work by 6 am

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
I took this picture in February. Against gardening rules I dug up this little crop of Daffodils today to split them up and replant in various places. Would you believe there were ninety bulbs!

025.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Pray for my plants! It’s time to leave them in the not so tender care of my hubby, Dad, and younger boy. I hope I don’t return to withered husks. If I do, boy will they catch heck! I’ll be mostly off line for the next two weeks and change, out at camp, where it will be hot enough to fry eggs on dirt roads! I’ll gather what seeds I can, from some native plants, like Indian paint brush if they are ready, and if I gather enough, I’ll share with those who want. No promises, it’s all up to the plants/ weather/ if I’m around them if I can gather any. I’ll have lots of new pictures of plants to post when I can.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
8748AEB9-1387-4966-B81B-E82CCBFFF96A.png
image.jpg Bucketloads of rain, and I have to be up in about an hour and a half, woke to potential for a tornado forming in our area. Brought in the 5 outside kittens and their mom. Cute little fluff balls, their shelter soaks up water from the sides. They weren’t wet yet, but would have been.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Planted up 3 big pots with snapdragons and eurigeron.

I had hyacinths and tulips in there, planted the hyacinths in the garden and let the tulips dry out.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
It’s super muggy, lots of standing water just starting to go yucky, and very few of the flowers we normally see at this time. The drought has hit here too.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Cleaned the greenhouse and cold frames.
So nice to have finally planted out all my many hundreds of plants.It's been non-stop !!

Washed all the pots, trays and scrubbed all the plastic labels ready for the next round!

Next years Wallflowers are all doing well and so are the Bellis . Now to start on all the other biennials! :)

Ask a Question