What can I do with my tomatoe seedlings? I need help.

Reaction score
Country
Hungary
Hi! These tomatoe are 20 days old and they look around 8-9. I defenitely know that I eatered them too often so they didnt develop a big and strong root system. I replated them to bigger pot deeply so the stems get cover as well hopefully growing new roots from the “hairs”. Should I be just patiente or grow new ones? I am growing san marzano (plum tomatoes). I was thinking about buying bigger ones from the mursery but I cant find san marzanoes. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• 2E2A22FD-5E9D-4E33-9512-FC4A9FD19A8C.jpeg
    2E2A22FD-5E9D-4E33-9512-FC4A9FD19A8C.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hi! These tomatoe are 20 days old and they look around 8-9. I defenitely know that I eatered them too often so they didnt develop a big and strong root system. I replated them to bigger pot deeply so the stems get cover as well hopefully growing new roots from the “hairs”. Should I be just patiente or grow new ones? I am growing san marzano (plum tomatoes). I was thinking about buying bigger ones from the mursery but I cant find san marzanoes. Thanks for the help!
What is the soil temperature and what is the ambient temperature?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
On the 19th day of starting my Brandywine tomatoes, mine were just starting to grow true leaves. It appears yours already has at least two true leaves, kinda hard to tell. I'm guessing your actually on schedule so I think I would continue to grow them.

What kind of soil is that?

Reaction score
Country
Hungary
On the 19th day of starting my Brandywine tomatoes, mine were just starting to grow true leaves. It appears yours already has at least two true leaves, kinda hard to tell. I'm guessing your actually on schedule so I think I would continue to grow them.

What kind of soil is that?
Just a regular potting soil. The same one I used last year and they were beautifull tomatoe plants last summer. Maybe these are just slower growing tomatoes but when I look at youtube videos after 20 days rheir tomatoes look much bigger.

Ask a Question