What can I do for my roses?

Reaction score
Country
United States
My roses have been like this for weeks, what can I do to bring them back?

Attachments

• A997A574-EE4C-409D-9C5D-29D91D79E3BC.jpeg
    A997A574-EE4C-409D-9C5D-29D91D79E3BC.jpeg
    408.7 KB · Views: 87
Reaction score
Country
United States
I live in Los Angeles and the weather fluctuates between the 60s and 80s.,
No, the tree is 5 feet from the roses on the street. The rose bushes are all in a long bed surrounding the front yard. These roses were quite healthy and our yard was used as a backdrop for a episode of “Lethal Weapon”.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
It's some sort of fungal disease, take all the affected leaves off and burn them or put them in the trash bin. Spray them with a systematic fungicide, don't know what you have where you live.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
It's some sort of fungal disease, take all the affected leaves off and burn them or put them in the trash bin. Spray them with a systematic fungicide, don't know what you have where you live.
Also it could be it needs a good drink you could give it a bit of a prune. Could have got damaged when they were filming.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
With the tree only 5ft from the rose I would suggest that it's roots are sapping both water and nutrients from the soil. Roses are hungry and thirsty plants so it would be best to feed it at least three times during the growing season and water it regularly. Roses should be watered at the base of the plant, this helps to stop sun scorch on the leaves and deter diseases.

Ask a Question