Wgat weed is this?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
A word about the dry stuff. Either use up the entire bag after opening or if you don't use it all put it into something airtight. It will turn into almost concrete if it gets slightly damp.

Just wanted to let you know, Chuck, I took your advice about the molasses. That night I made up a mix of molasses and water per a website suggestion I found and I poured it on the populations of nut sedge that I found (I've since found more). There wasn't much response, but you said it would take a while so I wasn't worried. I also ordered the dried molasses and that came the other day. I put a little of that on all the populations I had watered before and some of the others I hadn't. Today, as I was working in the garden, I noticed the stems of one of the patches are looking a bit yellow! I don't think this was a patch I hit with roundup, only molasses, and the patch I know I did spray with roundup is still green, so I'm thinking this might be a response from the molasses.

20160612_172002_zpsucqc25ap.jpg

Thank you for the suggestion! And thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge with us!

And see, I didn't laugh at all. :)

Ask a Question