Very first double amaryllis

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Stunning photo too, vishu! I want one like this. .. I think I have a dancing queen which is a double..

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
India
Stunning photo too, vishu! I want one like this. .. I think I have a dancing queen which is a double..
Thanks alp, :)
You can take mine...... These are a bit messy,not the clearly defined ones I was hoping for.......:ROFLMAO:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Only because you know I can't get it from India.. You cheeky monkey!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
India
:D you are always welcome to visit!!!!!
Give us a chance to stuff you up with mangoes and dairy and spices!!!:D
Seriously though, if you want, I could send you a bulb or two. I have 4 large sized and 6-7 small pups.
Lemme know if you want.
Anyways gotta go, study physics :giggle::confused::sick:
Catch you later. Good night!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you so much. You're going to be in serious trouble.. as I'm a very greedy woman... :D:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Good night. I'm catching up with an Indian film called The Lunchbox and I had a big giggle when I saw a man chopping up carrots and all on a board on a bus ... How hilarious! I really enjoy the film... LOL!
Untitled-1.jpg

That never happens in real life? LOL!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
India
Good morning Alp,
Haha:D, no it doesn't!!! To unhygienic......:confused:
Lunch box is a nice movie, I like it too. You know it's lead actor, Mr irfan Khan is also from Jaipur:D
Btw, if you like suspense thrillers, you really should give 'Kahaani' a shot. It's my fav. Bollywood movie.

Be as greedy as you want:D. I very much doubt I have stuff that you would like!!! Lol

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
They don't really chop carrots in the bus? It's hilarious and I'm catching up with it now or it will be pulled from iplayer..

Well, I have one amaryllis in my mind, some amazon lilies.... watch, if I visit, you will have no bed linen left ... LOL!:eek::D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
India
No they don't!!!!!:p:LOL:

Amazon lily bulb costs 10 Rs each....that's like 9 bulbs for a pound. The amaryllis was 15 Rs each so 6 bulbs per pound.

Jaipur is a very old center for hand block printed cotton bed sheets and are very cheap so you can steal them as well:D. Lol

Ask a Question