Vacation next week!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I am going to be on vacation from work and I am so excited. My daughter will be turning 13 and we have a lot planned. I am going to take her to get her nails done, then we will have a family party. The following day we are going into the mountains to explore nature and pick blueberries...so excited for the week to come!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds great, hope you have a fantastic time! (y)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Have a good time & don't eat anything you're not sure about :)

Reaction score
Sounds like you will be having lots of fun with your daughter; hope you both enjoy it to the fullest. I don't know when I am going to get around to taking a vacation as i've got lots of bills and there's no money rolling in at the moment.

Reaction score
Good for you! I love vacation time. I'm sure your daughter, and the rest of you, will have a great time. I love exploring nature. How much the better that you'll be able to pick blueberries while you do it!

Reaction score
Sounds like you will be having lots of fun with your daughter; hope you both enjoy it to the fullest. I don't know when I am going to get around to taking a vacation as i've got lots of bills and there's no money rolling in at the moment.

Amen, I'm in the same boat. I can't imagine taking a vacation anytime soon. But OPs post is so cute and I hope she has a wonderful time with her daughter.

Ask a Question