Unusual gift/present ideas for keen gardeners

Reaction score
I have to say I really like the flip flops with the grass on them! I wonder if they come with little sprinkler systems and fertilizing systems!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I have no problem with the apron, its having the body parts of dead animals hanging off of my ears that I find a tad gross!

Wouldn't be my first choice either,

Reaction score
Although, as a man you might be able to carry the look better than a woman could. The one that grossed me out the most was the rat slippers. UGH!

Reaction score
Have you ever been stuck for ideas when it comes to buying present for a gift for someone that is a keen gardeners, well here are some ideas that might help save that problem for you :LOL:

A living bathmat for those who like the feel of nature below their feet

View attachment 1493

These are just a few of the examples, of some the things that you are able to buy, for your keen gardening friends and relatives, there are many, many more, so in order to provide a long list of unusual gifts for everyone to choose from, please feel free to add anything that might fit this category here :D

I like the mat. Unique, creative, and natural. These are some great ideas, some very "creative Ideas", and some funny bone ideas.

It does give a person a wonder of how to honor that gardening friend who will appreciate something in the likes of what you have presented.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Somehow I haven't noticed this thread before. I love some of those gift ideas that you posted!
But Zigs, you are right, I hate the squirel feet earrings. It's sick! Who would want to wear something like this?:cry: Poor squirel:cry:

Reaction score
I have to say I really like the flip flops with the grass on them! I wonder if they come with little sprinkler systems and fertilizing systems!

I like the grass flip flops too because I run around barefoot a lot and I like the feel of grass underfoot. You would think that the grass would die from being stepped on all the time.

Reaction score
The bunny banana holder is funny but kind of wrong and inappropriate because it looks a little rape-y. They should have chosen a less phallic fruit.

Ask a Question