Today's sink

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Still some stuff coming in fresh from the garden.

DSCF0009.JPG

Translated into lunch :)

DSCF0010.JPG

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
:D Not anymore :D

Cheap Pollack from Tesco, sprinkled each side as I was cooking them with cracked pepper, fish masala, salt & cornflour, came out lovely:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
You made me hungry! I don't eat fish, but I'd definitely eat these vegetables!:) Currently, I have only store bought tomatoes and broccoli in my fridge. They don't have any flavor:(

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I could do you a plate without the fish.

Are you veggie or vegan?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Veggie:) I can't imagine giving up eggs, they make such a perfect meal. But if course I buy only free-range ones, to make sure that I don't support people who torture hens.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Me too, I eat fish and prawns though, but no land animals. I've looked after lots of ex battery hens.

This one was called Eric

Reaction score
Good for you you guys!! I am also a vegetarian, I have my chickens and am trying to get everyone I know on the same page with me when it comes to only eating happy chicken eggs as I have come to call them. I have actually told people that I see at a store buying eggs that they could buy mine.....Anyway, I am very jealous that you are getting such amazing vegetables still. I am buying all my produce from a supermarket right now and I can't seem to do anything with them to make them taste good.

Reaction score
Nice! I am looking forward to enjoying some rainbow chard later on. I bought some seeds online, since I fell in love with their look on an earlier post. What are the orange looking tater things? Are they rutabagas? I love those things! I am not a big meat eater, although I do eat eggs and sometimes seafood.

Reaction score
@zigs that plate looks delicious. You are quite the gardener and the cook! Kudos to you! I love all of the colors. It makes the plate look inviting and very edible!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
@headfullofbees She didn't mind, she answered to the name when she roosted up next doors leylandii, I had to go round to get her down, couldn't see her so I just called "Eric" She answered with Bwwwaaauuc :D

@Mariam The orange looking tater things are taters cooked in the same water as beetroot :) Makes the gravy red too.

Ta @Shellyann36 :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Me too, I eat fish and prawns though, but no land animals. I've looked after lots of ex battery hens.

This one was called Eric

I don't eat fish mostly because I don't like them. As for prawns, my boyfriend keeps them as pets, so I wouldn't be able to eat them. They're kind of cute:p In my opinion they look like cute, weird bugs, haha:p
As for Eric, she was so pretty:)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
She was, I miss my Chickens :(

Ask a Question