Tired of Being Cold!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I can handle cold weather, it's the snow and ice I hate. The beauty of cold weather is that you can keep adding layers until you feel comfortable. When it's hot you can only take off so many layers before you get arrested for public indecency haha.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
The temp dropped on us last night. We were having wonderful winter weather. Last night it was so cold, we woke up to a frozen ground. It has warmed up now to 44 degrees but I think it will dip tonight again.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I can handle cold weather, it's the snow and ice I hate. The beauty of cold weather is that you can keep adding layers until you feel comfortable. When it's hot you can only take off so many layers before you get arrested for public indecency haha.

This is very true. After the first layer, the eyeballs start burning for most of us. Hah! :ROFLMAO:

I hate the ice and snow. I love cold weather; it's much easier to jog or exercise in (easier to breathe, in my opinion) and cold weather has been typically known to "prevent" or "stave-off" impending illnesses or cut down on their lifespan. It's naturally harder for life to persist in freezing temperatures, including illnesses and viruses. Aside from the many bonuses of cold weather, you get things like the Ice and Snow we all hate (or at least, I love snow..and hate ice - it ruins roads, cars, floors, everything... snow is beautiful in light coating).

Ask a Question