Retired sailor

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I live in northern Indiana and know next to nothing about gardening. I want to put in some pretty plants around my small property but my lack of experience gives me pause. I did plant a Rose of Sharon and some Hydrangeas last year. They are doing ok but I will need advice as I go along.
Good to be here and looking forward to improving my garden (if it can be called that) as time goes by.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Welcome,I've not been here long,there are some great gardeners here,so I'm sure you'll get some great advice :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome! All gardeners are novices in one way or another. We help, advise, and encourage each other here, so I'm sure you'll get some great feedback on your garden.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Welcome. You have come to the right place. There are some expert gardeners here who would be more than willing to help. :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think you are in the right place as everyone here is very helpful and keen to share their brilliant gardening tips!

Reaction score
Hi there, Mr. retied sailor (y) Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! Don't worry, we are here to help you out with your gardening project, we have some really knowledgeable members on board. So don't worry, you will find all the tips and info you have been looking for over here. I'm sure you will have a beautiful garden :)(y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and a big welcome to the forum from me! Hope you enjoy it here (y)

Ask a Question