Tips for lemon tree

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I am on my first lemon tree as well. It's still quite small (maybe a foot tall) and was a gift from a friend. My friend said it will take about 2 years to produce fruit so in the meantime I am just watering regularly and feeding it periodically, hoping for the best. My mom has a larger lemon bush and doesn't seem to do very much to it.

This is actually my second fruit producer - I have a blueberry bush. I've been giving it and my other plants coffee grinds or diluted coffee or banana water (soak peels for 2 weeks) and it's worked for the blueberry plant. I went from keeping it alive and producing 5 berries the first year to a bush full (the flowers just dropped off) this year.

You may want to consult the Florida citrus council; I'll bet there's a web site with tips.

Sorry to ask I'm new to gardening and I'm trying to grow my weee little lemon tree how do u give bananas water and grind coffee??

Reaction score
Country
Canada
image.jpeg
This is my baby trying to grow

Ask a Question