Tick Tick and its not a Rolex,

• Thread starter Peace perfect peace
  • Start date
P

Peace perfect peace

Morning earth Lovers,
Well ive not long returned from the chemist, (can't get a doctors appointment for three weeks, who plants an illness in three weekly periods?)
What it was i was tossing and turning trying to sleep but just could'nt so at 4am i decided to shower and have a read,

Like most people these days your looking and feeling for any lumps etc and then i found it,

At the top of my inner leg a big black mold shaped lump and it was very itchy feeling,

I thought this just isn't my year ref Loss and bad news, and now its my turn, I did'nt tell the wife but at 8am i was on the phone to the doctors and the reply from the reception was three weeks or i could go to A&E
As i was driving through the village i noticed the Pharmacy flashing sign and went inside, only me and two of the staff ,
So I told them what i'd found, The younger one asked to see the lump,
It was a tick and after being washed with alcohol wash, she used;
"what i use to pull ticks off our dogs" A hook " and job done.

The Lady said we've had a few people in this week with tick problems and even snake bites, and one man had a rash after he'd rubbed against a bush that was covered with a web like thing that was a bugs nest?:oops:

Ask a Question