Bumper stickers?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
What do the bumper stickers on your car say about you? Where you have been?
who your insurance comapny is? Where your car or truck was bought?

I removed all things that said where I bought my PU. Way I figure the company and the dealer has a billion dollar buget to advertize so why should i do it for free for them.
Same with the insurance companies.

I have one sticker on my PU. Viet Nam, ya I was there.

Al

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
As they say "each to their own."

I dislike any form of car sticker. I've never had one on any car. On the four occasions I've bought a brand new car, I insisted that they put no advertising stickers on the back windows.

When I bought my Honda CRV new, I even made the garage take the big HONDA sign off the spare wheel cover.

!cid_8F0510503F7A4D29A7F7B815ED0300AA@Ford.jpg

P

Peace perfect peace

Now some people are going to be annoyed with me because ive my own car bought new 30 yrs ago and its a Bentley, english made and as far as im concerned the best car ever made and im very proud of the fact,
I like A.I did active service but Im not going to drive around telling people that, If anyone wants to know what its like to serve "Active service then go and join up and loose what i lost,
My wife has her own car and wont drive mine "she say's she's not keen on the looks people give you,
each to their own,
Im not a weathly person ref cash and ive never forgot my roots ref being born in a slum area and later we moved to a house in a big "infact huge 30 acre field,
along with hundreds of other council renting people, it's called an council estate,
Ref stickers,
No ive not got any on my car, my wife has one saying something about her windows being alarmed or something, and her reg/number plate has the dept number on it as mine is the same,
And thats it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Ahhh a Bentley, my husband sometime says he wants one of those. We have 2 trucks,--both Fords, one is a dually , a 57 Cat. a 64 vet, a 2015 Nissan, and my 2004 Toyota. SUV. Only my Toyota has a sticker in the drivers side window of the college I went to, that is it. And then there is the enclosed trailer to haul the Vet to shows. And we just bought a RV which right now is in Florida on the Gulf Coast. Oh, forgot the 69 Hatch back Nova that he races. Yes we have fleet insurance for our cars.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
The worst stickers that cars have in my opinion is the "Baby on board" or "Granddaughter on board" and suchlike. For most of the time they aren't. But in an accident, the rescue services if they see a sticker, find no adults, but have to check regardless of how dangerous to them this may be.

P

Peace perfect peace

Ahhh a Bentley, my husband sometime says he wants one of those. We have 2 trucks,--both Fords, one is a dually , a 57 Cat. a 64 vet, a 2015 Nissan, and my 2004 Toyota. SUV. Only my Toyota has a sticker in the drivers side window of the college I went to, that is it. And then there is the enclosed trailer to haul the Vet to shows. And we just bought a RV which right now is in Florida on the Gulf Coast. Oh, forgot the 69 Hatch back Nova that he races. Yes we have fleet insurance for our cars.
Hi Esther,
Nice to talk to you,
Ref the cars, Ive always had good cars since i joined the Army, except my first car it was a morris 1000 , four door with those stick out traffic indicators, but once I'd passed my driving test and done my first active service tour, i decided to enjoy the better things that i could afford in life and so the next car was a jaguar and then a merc, and then two more active service tours and one really changed me and i thought life is to short to not enjoy the spare time and then i was to do some security work (still in the Army but in a different roll) and it was while doing this work that i got to enjoy the big wheels, the Bentley i was to be a passenger in really did it for me and i was just getting into this work when yet again active service and off i went,
and it was while i was working with the Americans i decided when i get back im going to buy a bentley, I did'nt know how much i needed but soon found out, I made an appointment for a test drive and that was it, 12 weeks later i was the proud owner and its been with me ever since, "Best car ive ever owned"
Ive never paid a penny for repairs except a new battery and 1 x new tyre,

P

Peace perfect peace

The worst stickers that cars have in my opinion is the "Baby on board" or "Granddaughter on board" and suchlike. For most of the time they aren't. But in an accident, the rescue services if they see a sticker, find no adults, but have to check regardless of how dangerous to them this may be.
I must admit those stickers and adds selling cars saying "One lady owner",
It must be hell for people who have their cars thieved and then smashed up?
Do the victims loose no claimes should a thief smash their car up?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
Nice Vette. the only model style i would buy my self.

Our 1985 Buick Lesabre Limited collectors edition. Last year for the rear wheel drive and optional V8 engine Lesabre you could buy.
OH and my wife. A 1953 model whos birthday I again forgot once again.

Al

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
I drive an 11 year old Ford truck, and the only "decorations" on it are a Darwin fish on the tailgate and an ACLU sticker on the back window. People tend to avoid me . . . .

P

Peace perfect peace

He Louise,
How's it going with you today,?
It's nice and hot with a clear sky and a day's gardening to be done here,

Nice u- tube ref applying stickers, "A bit like applying a plaster really"

Well have a nice one, talk to you soon.;)

Ask a Question