Orange tree bumper crop

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Sorry, no good pictures. Some may recall I had a lack luster season last year (maybe a dozen and a half oranges). This year with just a little fertilizer (twice early in the season) and some TLC we have been rewarded with probably closer to 100! Today I picked 45 to give as gifts and have close to that still on the tree along with the dozen or more we have already picked! I'm amazed at the output this year.

In the next few weeks I plan to drop a few trees that are blocking light to it (are also old and leaving toward the house... Gotta go). I'm not really expecting more fruit next season, but perhaps earlier and overall healthier tree with more sunlight to it. Super excited!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Sorry, no good pictures. Some may recall I had a lack luster season last year (maybe a dozen and a half oranges). This year with just a little fertilizer (twice early in the season) and some TLC we have been rewarded with probably closer to 100! Today I picked 45 to give as gifts and have close to that still on the tree along with the dozen or more we have already picked! I'm amazed at the output this year.

In the next few weeks I plan to drop a few trees that are blocking light to it (are also old and leaving toward the house... Gotta go). I'm not really expecting more fruit next season, but perhaps earlier and overall healthier tree with more sunlight to it. Super excited!
Pics!

Ask a Question