Taking stock.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Alp, when we lived in town we had a huge pecan tree in the front yard and you guessed it, loads of squirrels! They ran across the roof, jumped from the carport to the rose trellis, and dug holes everywhere. I really don't miss the little bushy tailed tree rats!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@marlingardener I even heard of them squirrelling into somebody's car bonnet and damage the innards!:eek::eek::eek:

Any rodents with teeth are nuisance. They even chewed my new rolls of bin bags.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Saw this on another forum, and thought y'all might enjoy it:
home-design.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I never take anything on face value and am always trying to improve; just because something has always been done a certain way doesn't mean it cannot be bettered and I look deeply at anything I take on; it's amazing how much a little thought up front can make a huge difference.
Applaud you on this thought process @Colin . My motto is to " work smarter not harder.: It is annoying when staff says to me---"but we have always done it that way" and then I urge them to use creative thinking that--is there a better way? Also folks that start out by saying "are we allowed to do that" . LOL.

Ask a Question