Summer in France

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
France
Early July I have beautyful flowers in my garden.

- Albizia, Hemerocalle, Gladiolus, Honeysuckle, Lilies...

fleur1.jpg fleur2.jpg fleur3.jpg fleur4.jpg fleur5.jpg fleur6.jpg fleur7.jpg

Reaction score
Beautiful flowers, thanks for sharing that with us. I live in Connecticut US and we are a bit behind but with the heat starting to percolate everything will catch up soon.

Reaction score
The first plant is very familiar. I see a lot of those in my country. I live in the Philippines where we have summer all year it seems. Your flowers look absolutely beautiful!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Beautiful! :) That's a great shot of the honeysuckle, it shows off all the colours really well. I can almost smell it! :D

Reaction score
Beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing, you have really beautiful flowers and a really good camera! What camera is it? The quality of your pictures is more than amazing, I mean, they look so professional!! They should be in a magazine!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Your flowers are very beautiful, Krysteo. They look so exotic! I especially like both pictures of Albizia. I've never seen a tree like this, I had no idea that it's possible to grow it in this climate zone. I'd like to have it in my garden, too:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
France
Beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing, you have really beautiful flowers and a really good camera! What camera is it? The quality of your pictures is more than amazing, I mean, they look so professional!! They should be in a magazine!

The first 2 (Albizia) : Sony Alpha 77 + Tamron 70-300

Others : Sony HX400V

Reaction score
Awesome! I'm also a big fan of Sony, been wanting to get a new camera, I will consider those 2 (y) The another one seems to be good as well.

Reaction score
That last photo you just posted is stunning. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous garden photos. You did an amazing job with growing these picture perfect flowers.

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your garden with us. All the flowers look so beautiful and stunning.

Ask a Question