Some of my 2013 Fuchsias

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Its been a wonderful day started the day off misty and humid but by afternoon it changed and sun had its hat on once again .

To hot on my greenhouse potting bench so I had my patio table taking fuchsia cuttings to take up to grow on in Glamis Castle walled garden greenhouse.

So they can now grow on for 2014 garden season.

I then went around my garden to take some photos of my fuchsias to make a lasting keep sake diary.

http://blog.trowelslg.com/2013/08/my-fuchsias-of-2013.html

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Scotkat, your fuchsias are gorgeous, I love them all, it's a pleasure to look at the lovely pictures. My favorites are Snowburner, White Gold and Lady In Red. The last one is so beautiful!:D

Reaction score
Those are beautiful. I cannot figure out which is my favorite... I really like the Purple Pride, Dorothy Clive and the Cascade... Can you tell I am partial to pinks and purples?

Reaction score
The Dorothy Clive is and will always be my favorite fucsia :) I LOVE the purple tone of that flower - the most beautiful ever! You're such a talented gardener and a true inspiration! I hope I can have fucsias like those in my garden one day :) Thanks for sharing this!

Reaction score
They are all so beautiful and thanks for sharing them. I like the colors on some (like the purple pride) and the display on others...It is almost not fair to pick any favorites. I found interesting the use of wood in your garden and...was that a deck or part of another structure. You gave me some ideas!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
fuchsias1.jpg

Attachments

• standard fuchsia.jpg
    standard fuchsia.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 351

Ask a Question