Share an Autumn / Fall view from one of your windows.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks @DeborahJane .

The silver plants are Senecio Cineraria Silver Dust, they have yellow flowers ....and are suppose to be annuals!!

We bought a tray of 12 for £1 about 3 years ago , reduced in price because they were very dry and almost dead. They were just tiny plugs then and one couldn't be saved:(
We just planted them out and crossed our fingers..........they just 'took off' and haven't stopped growing!! Chopped them back several times now ...and more surprisingly they have survived the winter months !!

We have them dotted around the garden and they really stand out, especially in the winter :)

mg guy

lawn and garden freak
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
This was filmed in my neighborhood
If the link doesn't turn blue, just right click and choose "go to..."
what a neighborhood you are fortunate to have!
Love the milky way and the swirling mist on the lake.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks @DeborahJane .

The silver plants are Senecio Cineraria Silver Dust, they have yellow flowers ....and are suppose to be annuals!!

We bought a tray of 12 for £1 about 3 years ago , reduced in price because they were very dry and almost dead. They were just tiny plugs then and one couldn't be saved:(
We just planted them out and crossed our fingers..........they just 'took off' and haven't stopped growing!! Chopped them back several times now ...and more surprisingly they have survived the winter months !!

We have them dotted around the garden and they really stand out, especially in the winter :)

they are wonderful investment - perennial and quite hardy.. Still alive that is!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Thanks @DeborahJane .

Thanks Upsy Daisy. I have something similar I think......silver with yellow flowers. Mine gets quite woody. I like your planting of them so I think I need to rethink to show them off to aevantage.

Last edited:

Ask a Question