Share an Autumn / Fall view from one of your windows.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Its autumn here and coming into summer so now would be ok do you think Upsy Daisy if it's frost I'm avoiding?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Nice place to live, near the forest, but still inside London area! Bliss..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Finally, I have located this thread. I searched the word views. Oh, dear! Terrible mistake. Then I searched for the word garden .. Oooops! Wrong again.

Only one photo
SAM_0005.JPG

You can see, it's very built up. The greenhouse is my elderly neighbour's. So I cheated a bit. LOL!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
48274C93-4869-4707-87DF-A1695AAF8B8A.jpeg
Finally, I have located this thread. I searched the word views. Oh, dear! Terrible mistake. Then I searched for the word garden .. Oooops! Wrong again.

Only one photo
View attachment 29506

You can see, it's very built up. The greenhouse is my elderly neighbour's. So I cheated a bit. LOL!
Nice day today but not tomorrow.. looks like Friday is perfect.. back into the forest to take some photos before all the beautiful Autumn leaves dissapear

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
back into the forest to take some photos

Do you go mushroom hunting there? I would if I were you. I actually have seen another amethyst Deceiver in my garden and possibly a white close cap mushroom. Not the horrible tasting agaricus mushroom. You're so lucky to live near the forest.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Have you ever seen shiitake mushroom in Epping Forest? I have seen a woman, probably polish mushroom picking in Tredegar House in Wales. I would love to go there for a rummage.. but I'm no expert and won't want to die from multiple organ failure. But I just google and know that I do my amethyst deceiver in my garden. Next time, I will take a pic.. I might spread the spores a bit.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well this one is edible Alp ..as long as you don’t confuse it with a toadstool..
It’s the shiitake mushy that your scouring the grid for ..happy hunting ..
48E9D396-AF0A-47FC-ADF0-8B7B82BBA6F0.jpeg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I love them. I might buy some spores and dowels to have a bit of fun. I wonder if the propagator is accurate enough in temperature control. Have you found any in the forest thought, Chanterelles? I saw this video and the man was pouring the pores all over his farm in US or Australia and the porcini (?) mushrooms were pushing out of the grounds every where, under the old car, next to the fence.. Like a bonanza! Hilarious and fun!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Well this one is edible Alp ..as long as you don’t confuse it with a toadstool..
It’s the shiitake mushy that your scouring the grid for ..happy hunting ..View attachment 29604

Yummy and fragrant! Did you see Chris Beardshaw's attempt in The Beechgrove Garden.. He had NONE! LOL!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes. I know that. But you should have seen this alien female! They are really brazen .. a lined basket only on the arm .. you could tell what she was up to.

Moderate foraging should be allowed. Commercial ..no!

This is the most horrible bit

Horse Whisperer author Nicholas Evans accidentally poisoned wife Charlotte Gordon Cumming and her brother after cooking foraged mushrooms, and all three eventually had to have kidney transplants

Ask a Question