Same A. Lyric, new blue avatar.

Reaction score
Country
United States
My first time on this forum, I didn't bother with an “introduction”, thinking nobody reads or cares about them. But I did post, read posts, and seek/receive some help. Then I decided to “delete cookies” on my computer, not realizing that I was deleting my history on everything from Amazon to banking to you-name-it and would have to sign up everywhere again, including here.

So I'll be more polite this time and introduce myself. A. Lyric, zone 6b in the Ozarks, who brings 97% enthusiasm and 3% “know how” to her two 8' X 4' raised beds and the 7 containers she added added last spring. I have another raised bed to be assembled for next year.

I'm here to learn. Particularly to learn how to identify, prevent, and treat diseases. So thanks in advance to those who have mercy on my ignorance and share their experience, know how, advice, and guidance!! :)

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Glad you made it back, @A. Lyric. That has happened to me before, I know what a pain it is having to set all new passwords lol.

Ask a Question