Pumpkin Help!!

Reaction score
Country
United States
AB497044-B6FF-4800-BFEB-F1AA87E441CC.jpeg
Hi everyone! New on here. Was away for a week and my pumpkin plants tripled in size! But I noticed some of my pumpkin leaves have these bites taken out of them. Any idea what this could be and what I could use to fix it? There’s similar marks on my tomato plants too but I didn’t take a picture of them. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
View attachment 67588 Hi everyone! New on here. Was away for a week and my pumpkin plants tripled in size! But I noticed some of my pumpkin leaves have these bites taken out of them. Any idea what this could be and what I could use to fix it? There’s similar marks on my tomato plants too but I didn’t take a picture of them. Thanks!
Spinosad Soap will take care of any caterpillar or insect that is eating your plants. It is totally harmless to people and pets.

DrMike27

Trust me...I’m a doctor.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Snails usually don’t leave partial holes...at least I thought. If not a caterpillar, it almost looks like a beetle did this.

Ask a Question