Please, help me cure my chinese money plant, pretty please:)

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I started having serious problems with my Pilea peperomioides (Chinese money plant). I really hope somebody will be able to help me. I have 5 pots with this plant in my house. They all started losing their leaves and all the new leaves are really small and wrinkly and fall off really fast. They all look very very sad now :( and I have no idea how to help them.

I water my plants reagularly and never let the soil dry out completely. The are no insects or anything on them either. And I have other plants too, which all seem to be fine.

Could this be because of the lack of direct sunlight? (rooms are facing north) Or could they maybe be too cold (it is a cold winter right now)? If that's the case should I place them near a heater or something?

If anyone could help me solve this and help my plants I would be very grateful;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum! :)

Are you watering them as regularly as you did in the summer? They won't need as much water when it's cooler, so you may be overwatering them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
It is always difficult to say something without a photo. Perhaps something happened to the roots. Perhaps the roots of hypothermia. It is not clear how long they have lived in your house.
Perhaps a sharp change in the conditions: in the house from the garden center.
Pilea peperomioides you can propagate cuttings. If the plant has a healthy part.

Ask a Question