Plas-Cadnant

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
This is a garden on Anglesey, North Wales. It has been lovingly restored and built over the last 20 odd years by the present owner.
Sadly the stream you can see in the photos became a raging torrent after one of the storms we have had and washed away many of the features. Heaven knows what it looks like now and when it will open again, if ever.
http://www.ideasforgardens.net/palustris/Plas_Cadnant

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I hope it will open again. This garden is such a beautiful place. It looks like a dream. I'd love to see it with my own eyes one day.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
So well manicured! I love the benches they have there that look like they're made out of branches - I'd love something like that in my yard, to just relax on and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It is so beautiful, inviting, and so neat looking! The hydrangeas took my breath away..

Reaction score
Awww, what a shame :( I hate it when this kind of things happen to beautiful places like this, I'd understand if it takes very long for the owner to ever open this again, because it must be so easy to lose motivation after something like this happens and washes away a 20 years long effort.

Ask a Question