Plant or tree you wish to have but doesn't grow in your place?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I have an orange one! Actually,I didn't know it's a miniature rose plant when I bought it. So it's first bloosom was a surprise. :D
Orange miniature roses are so pretty! I have one, but it doesn't want to grow:( I'm afraid I'll lose it, it doesn't have any leaves:cry:
Fortunately, the rest of my roses are very healthy and they cheer me up:D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Orange miniature roses are so pretty! I have one, but it doesn't want to grow:( I'm afraid I'll lose it, it doesn't have any leaves:cry:
Fortunately, the rest of my roses are very healthy and they cheer me up:D
Oh..mine's just so happy! It gifts me with beautiful blooms! :D They are just so pretty! I hope your rose plant survives :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Oh..mine's just so happy! It gifts me with beautiful blooms! :D They are just so pretty! I hope your rose plant survives :)
I don't think it will:cry:It has only one stem left and it's turning brown, too:cry: It's my first miniature roses that doesn't want to grow, I really don't know what to do, I tried everything:(
I'm sure that your rose is beautiful! Can you take pictures of it? I'd love to see it:D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I don't think it will:cry:It has only one stem left and it's turning brown, too:cry: It's my first miniature roses that doesn't want to grow, I really don't know what to do, I tried everything:(
I'm sure that your rose is beautiful! Can you take pictures of it? I'd love to see it:D
I am sorry,I'd love to.But I don't have my camera with me at the moment. :( Sorry. And about your rose plant,I had a rose plant that lost all it leaves with only one stem left,it started getting brown too but I still kept on watering it.Maybe it's receiving too much light? But again roses love it,right? I just kept on watering it and now it gives me beautiful blooms that last for weeks! Maybe you should just keep on watering it.Happy gardening! :) TC.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I am sorry,I'd love to.But I don't have my camera with me at the moment. :( Sorry. And about your rose plant,I had a rose plant that lost all it leaves with only one stem left,it started getting brown too but I still kept on watering it.Maybe it's receiving too much light? But again roses love it,right? I just kept on watering it and now it gives me beautiful blooms that last for weeks! Maybe you should just keep on watering it.Happy gardening! :) TC.
Thank you for giving me hope:) I'll keep watering it then! I won't give up:D Should I remove this one stem that is left? It's already brown:(
It would be so wonderful if this rose survived! It looked really gorgeous when I received it.

Reaction score
Yeah, I know :) When I first learnt there is a tree named that way I was blown away, lol. The name sounds like a name Tim Burton would use to name one of his films. Wisterias don't only have a very original name... they also happen to have really interesting looks as well:

20-Wisteria-Tunnel.jpeg

1303733663_dsc04529.jpg
Ok, I just found my new house. Need a front and back door and I'm ready to move in, just tell me where it is! How wonderful it would be to wake up every morning and see that hanging above my bed.

Reaction score
Hehehe, glad you liked it :):LOL::love: I think this place is somewhere in new Zealand, but I'm not entirely sure. In summer it must be quite a show :D

Reaction score
There are plenty of beautiful trees and flowers, which unfortunately can`t grow at our countries :( I have friend from floristic shop, Megaflowers, who advised me to buy little compositions, made with trees and flowers. It is very convenient to have some beautiful rare things just in the room :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Thank you for giving me hope:) I'll keep watering it then! I won't give up:D Should I remove this one stem that is left? It's already brown:(
It would be so wonderful if this rose survived! It looked really gorgeous when I received it.
Never lose hope.I think you should let it be as it is.I so wish that your plant survives.

Reaction score
I'm obsessed with the flowering cherry trees in Japan, but the climate here in Florida is too hot. At least I can enjoy all the Facebook photos of the trees that are currently blooming in Japan right now.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Ongongong - I try to be an optimist. For now, my rose is still brown. I'll keep you posted.
ACSAPA - I love cherry trees, too. They're gorgeous. Pink flowers always look so pretty! I have one cherry tree in my garden, but it produces very little flowers and fruits:(

Reaction score
I would absolutely love a few lemon trees. But until I get out of my apartment I don't think that will be happening. I think a few in the backyard would be lovely, not sure if they would thrive in my Northeast climate.

Reaction score
An olive tree. Although don't laugh, some of the best olive oil I have had does come from Texas.There is a select area of Texas, yes I know it's not a big area of Texas that does grow good olive trees. It's mocked by a lot by 'purists'. but it is delicious and I have had it from the farmer's market. I know, who would have 'thunk'.

I would love all the fruit trees grown in the tropics, like avocados, mango, pineapple, lemons and limes.

Reaction score
I would love to have a cherry tree, but for some reason they do not do very well here. They are gorgeous trees and I would just adore it in my yard, but I'm not sure if it would even be worth trying.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I would love to have a lemon tree, but I don't think they would grow well in my area and this is probably why I have never seen one, the weather is too cold around here. I think lemon trees like warm tropical places and therefore all of the lemons I buy have to be imported from other areas of the country. I would love to be able to pick fresh lemons for lemonade and pastries.

Ask a Question