Pet memorial rainbow bridge

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Today's the day Logan left us 8 years ago.
20200427_075523.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I lost these two sweeties 23 days apart in February. Lily (the silver) was 17 1/2. She was my heart cat. Bamboo (the golden) was possibly the sweetest, most laid back cat I have ever seen. He was 14 and we lost him to chronic renal failure.
076 (2).JPG
GC Rdreams Golden Bamboo of Posiepurrs.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
Had 4 all about the same age and all gone with in 8 months of each other.

Jewel the shir pei mix on the right was the second one I had put down. she had been abused pup before we got her and she had seziers off and on for the 12 years she lived with us. then one day she had one and could not get up .

Bosco the springer on the left was a great dog but a hard headed male and if let loose would take off and come home at dark for supper and shelter. He had cancer and one day started bleeding badly from an ear. got it stopped and took to the vet and got the bad news. Just 28 days after Jewel was put down.
Buried Jewel down by the creek where she use to like to set and watch all the birds and other wild life. bosco was buried beside her.
YI3vvyJ.jpg

9r3lTA4.jpg

XezrjnK.jpg

Chip the chocolate lab was the first to go. She lived 17 years and a couple months with us and was a water lover. she swam in th ecreek where it had water and got us to buy the pool for her to swim in when the creek was dry.

BeKfLp6.jpg

SKslK8x.jpg

Daisy was the Vizla we recused as a runt. she was the last to go and I often wonder if it was due to a broken heart. she lasted for about 4 months after Bosco before she died over night. But she had stopped eatting very well and didn't cruise the field and woods with me as she had in the past. seemed to always be at my heels after Bosco was gone. She was 13.

4A5uXiX.jpg

At 73 I have had several pets and when my time comes I will be mobed by my kids.

Alo

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@trail twister they looked lovely, it's more upsetting when they go like that.
Two of ours went 12 days apart.
Willow on the right was 12 he had kidney failure
and moss on the left had internal bleeding somewhere, he just wouldn't get up one morning. When he was 5 he had a tumour in his bottom jaw and had the front bit of the jaw removed, that's why his tongue sticks out but he was 14 when he died.
DSC03583.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
The one on the right has the same look my daughter used to get when she got her picture took.
Do you really have to be takeing pictures?
LOL

Al

Diana77

Total Newbie
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
This was our cat, Boo-Boo. She passed 10 years ago this year. She was such a sweet, loving pet. We still miss her.

Attachments

• 100_0888.JPG
    100_0888.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 45

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
She's lovely, you have all the good memories of her and what she used to get up to.
I've had goldies that have gone and i still remember them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Plant Hardiness Zone 6b - near border 6a, Heat Zone 7
Country
United States
Dancer was our most recent loss (August 4, 2020). She was found running the streets just a few months after we lost our last Belgian shepherd. We weren't ready at the time but thought we'd find the previous owner. It didn't happen and she worked her way into our hearts quickly. We got her at around 11 months old and she died at about 15.5 years old. Pure joy and we miss her.

Dancer 1st snow.JPG
Dancer watching Deck The Halls.JPG
dancerwarm.jpg
Dancer with Santa 2006.JPG

Ask a Question