Pecan Juice!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
You definitely have some talent. You have a really beautiful set up. I regret not standing by my grandfather as a child to learn what it took to build beautiful structures like this.
Thank you Alex! I wish I could help you on this but I'm not really sure how I can do these things.. In fact this structure has had no plans on paper and I have never had to go back and rebuild something because it was wrong. Some how I just know how to do it..I can tell you that when Im working with concrete I just imagine how it needs to be inside of the forms to get what im looking for. I think imagination is the key!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Here are some pictures of the garden. I have not built the greenhouse on it yet but you can see where it will be built..The floor is made of granite..
8490b55e2cab0f5696855aa0af64a002(1).jpg
IMG_1167 - Copy (2).JPG
IMG_1168.JPG
IMG_1169.JPG
IMG_1170.JPG
IMG_1171.JPG
IMG_1172.JPG
IMG_1173.JPG
IMG_1174.JPG
IMG_1175.JPG
IMG_1176.JPG
IMG_1177.JPG
IMG_1178.JPG
IMG_1179.JPG
IMG_1183.JPG
IMG_1185.JPG
IMG_1190.JPG
IMG_1191.JPG
IMG_1192.JPG
IMG_1193.JPG
IMG_1195.JPG
IMG_1203.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
This is beyond incredible - seriously! All that detail...I wish I had half the talent to do something like that. I guess it's something for me to be inspired by and hopefully live up to, one day!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
This is beyond incredible - seriously! All that detail...I wish I had half the talent to do something like that. I guess it's something for me to be inspired by and hopefully live up to, one day!
Thank you! Im going to finish the gazebo today.I will post more pictures.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Your handy work is absolutely beautiful. Although I thought you were going to talk about making :sick:Pecan Juice, this is a pleasant surprise. :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
You did in fact cause me to start thinking about it..I still need to weather more lamps--->So my question is..How would you make a good batch of thick pecan juice? ;)

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks for the additional pictures of your beautiful garden. How long did it take you to the garden?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Reaction score
Thank you Alex! I wish I could help you on this but I'm not really sure how I can do these things.. In fact this structure has had no plans on paper and I have never had to go back and rebuild something because it was wrong. Some how I just know how to do it..I can tell you that when Im working with concrete I just imagine how it needs to be inside of the forms to get what im looking for. I think imagination is the key!

Wow, you had absolutely no structure plans? That's pretty impressive. If I were to simply go to work and build something without a plan, it would be a complete disaster. You seem to have a wonderful imagination and I bet people admire your work. :) I know that I do! I hope you have a beautiful holiday. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Wow, you had absolutely no structure plans? That's pretty impressive. If I were to simply go to work and build something without a plan, it would be a complete disaster. You seem to have a wonderful imagination and I bet people admire your work. :) I know that I do! I hope you have a beautiful holiday. :)
Thank you! And you also have a great holiday.

Ask a Question