Pecan Juice!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Nature is full of surprises! I'm building a miniature garden for my wife and just installed some lamps on the front columns. I was wondering how I was going to weather the rust on the concrete..It seems nature took care of my weathering problems over night..Our gutter must have some pecans and pecan leaves stuck in it making a kind of pecan soup..When it rained the over flow spilled onto my garden weathering it over night...Here is a couple of pictures of the rust look under the lamps after the rain.
IMG_1187.JPG
IMG_1189.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I gotta tell ya man....that is about the most awesome thing I have ever seen. You sir, have some talent (y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
That's fantastic! Although I've got to admit, when I saw the topic title I thought you were going to tell us a recipe for making juice from pecans, which had me very confused! :LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Haha, I also thought you made pecan juice:LOL::p

Your miniature garden looks absolutely beautiful, I love those little lamps:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Me three! I thought it was about making pecan juice so I was intrigued! I am surprised to see such a gorgeous garden you have constructed.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
That's fantastic! Although I've got to admit, when I saw the topic title I thought you were going to tell us a recipe for making juice from pecans, which had me very confused! :LOL:
Now that is funny :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Haha, I also thought you made pecan juice:LOL::p

Your miniature garden looks absolutely beautiful, I love those little lamps:)
Thank you! I was lucky on the lamps being Christmas and all..I bought all wall-mart had..
IMG_1207.JPG

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
You are very talented. I would love having a garden like this one. Your wife is very lucky to have such a skilled husband.

Reaction score
You definitely have some talent. You have a really beautiful set up. I regret not standing by my grandfather as a child to learn what it took to build beautiful structures like this.

Ask a Question