Blimey Owdboggy :eek:

Flood warning for West Bay :eek:

Guess where I am :eek:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
. I am sure i would not be smart enough to live there. People must need to carry conversion tables every where they go.

I'm sure you are! :) No we don't carry tables, if we can't do the conversion ourselves we ask a shop assistant. ;)

Your photo contribution to the November contest is so beautiful and rich with color and i love the owl. It looks like you have a stream, creek, or babbling brook where the land dips down?

Thank you Beverly. :) My owl is called Oswald and was made with a chainsaw. The land goes down a long way, it's a glen (valley) but doesn't have a stream. Cattle graze the field at the end of my garden and when they call out it echoes through the glen. :D

127.JPG

So, if someone wants new curtains, they need to take 4 sets of measurements to the store with them?

Curtains always used to be measured in yards until decimalisation, they are now measured in metres @MaryMary. :) I know it's confusing but we've learnt to live with these idiosycransies.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Well, actually i don't like this at all @zigs. Be wise and be safe. Funny, when the French send their children out to school they say to them as they leave "be wise", in the US they say "be good"...nice little distinction between the intellectual and the puritan although now i fear that in the US they may be saying "make sure your gun is loaded"...i don't know
idon'tknow.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
good to hear from you @zigs at least we know you are not out swimming. How are the winds?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tjw1203

Latest Threads