One Color Gardens

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 6
Country
United States
At the moment I am doing my best to make a large bed with predominately white flowers dressed up a little with pink ones. I am finding that quite a challenge. It is one year in now from digging the grass out. I will persevere for another year (God willing) and see how it goes. It is a predominately shady bed with shallow and dry areas near trees.
@Tetters, Good luck with this flower project!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 6
Country
United States
For a Spring garden try different shades of pink tulips. Also use some pink hyacinths.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sissinghurst garden near here has a white garden created by Vita Sackville west from what was basically a rubbish heap. We visited the garden when I was a small boy and I got talking to an old lady working on it. When I re-joined my parents they were excited to know what we talked about, I couldn't remember, we just chatted, turned out it was Lady Sackville West. I still go from time to time, worth a visit if you are anywhere around here.

Ask a Question