Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I had some guests over and one of them decided to demonstrate some Yoga
010.JPG
exercises.. And there was our Preiti oblivious of what was happening around her. Nor was the guest who was demonstrating. For me this is a 'Mother of all pictures' This guest meets Preiti for the first time and vice versa and yet see how cool they both are.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What a friendly and calm little girl you have there! My pup would have a wonderful sniffing feast with all the ladies you have there, and he would demand for attention of petting. He is a bit on the excited side :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
What a friendly and calm little girl you have there! My pup would have a wonderful sniffing feast with all the ladies you have there, and he would demand for attention of petting. He is a bit on the excited side :)

She did the sniffing, wagging, running with her ball earlier to this calm composure (lol)

Reaction score
Hehehehe, amazing!!!! She seems so calm and at so much peace, I can tell she loves being with you :) How sweet! By the way, could you illustrate all the yoga poses you intended?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Hehehehe, amazing!!!! She seems so calm and at so much peace, I can tell she loves being with you :) How sweet! By the way, could you illustrate all the yoga poses you intended?

That is not me but a guest demonstrating (lol)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Yoga is all about relaxing and for animals it comes naturally.

DSC04913.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
(lol). It may look like that to you but ask her and she will tell you how relaxed she feels while doing it.

Ask a Question