New toys!

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I am super excited! Amazon had a prime deal sale on and I ordered a few different things. A Hulu garden hoe that hasn't come yet but I got a tripod to take astrophotography and macro pics. I can keep my hands still but a tripod is going to make all the difference in the world. I can't wait to take some pics of the night sky with it. It was only about $50 and I really expected it to be cheap and flimsy but it is really good quality. It even has a Bluetooth remote lol.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
a hula hoe is the most important tool I have in the garden. You won't believe how efficient it is.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
a hula hoe is the most important tool I have in the garden. You won't believe how efficient it is.

That's awesome, I'm glad you said that. I seen this Hulu hoe on YouTube and decided to give it a try. It makes weeding around the plants look like cutting butter with a hot knife in the video.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
That's awesome, I'm glad you said that. I seen this Hulu hoe on YouTube and decided to give it a try. It makes weeding around the plants look like cutting butter with a hot knife in the video.
When I had my big garden of 1/4 acre I could weed the whole thing in less than an hour. I have had the same one for 22 years and it is still just as good as it ever was.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
When I had my big garden of 1/4 acre I could weed the whole thing in less than an hour. I have had the same one for 22 years and it is still just as good as it ever was.

That's good because I've got a ton of weeding to do lol. I use to be able to bend over and pull them all out but my back can't take that anymore. It's mostly grass... I seriously hate grass so much lol.

Ask a Question