Oh, very well Chuck. By the way..... TA-DAHHHHHH!!:giggle:

Attachments

• 1558109332094.jpg
    1558109332094.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 226
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bee's a good guy. Let's try to play nice and try to avoid name calling. OK? Bee's knows a lot about gardening. You could learn a lot from him. His gardening methods are a LOT different than what we are accustomed but sometimes are applicable to us as well. The UK is a lot different than here.
Your comment is much appreciated @Chuck . It's sad that anyone on this forum would stoop to name calling and rudeness.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Ok! And Tractor Supply also had this soil. It is OMRI listed. Think I could try this to?

Attachments

• IMG_20190517_102155.jpg
    IMG_20190517_102155.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 165
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
And have you tried this? Says Organic?
Espoma products are one of the best organic products out there. It is just a little expensive and not available close by. I haven't used it but I have many friends who do and it works great. The best value for the $ is Medina. You can't go wrong either way.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Oh sorry! OK, I'll watch it! :) Oh and as for headfullofbees, unless he takes back his remarks about my great-grandpa teaching me to use poision in my garden and about my acting like gardening is a religion, my name for him still stands! My great-grandfather was a good man!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
If whoever sells Espoma products has the complete line they will have all kinds of organic items. You can mix any organic product with any other organic product but normally you won't have to. Just remember what the NPK numbers basically mean. The first number is for foliage, the second is for blooms and the third for everything else. One of these days I will post a thread about these numbers on both synthetic and organic fertilizers and what the difference really is. But that is for another day.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Oh sorry! OK, I'll watch it! :) Oh and as for headfullofbees, unless he takes back his remarks about my great-grandpa teaching me to use poision in my garden and about my acting like gardening is a religion, my name for him still stands! My great-grandfather was a good man!
Your great grandfather didn't know about organics products because it didn't exist in his day. Commercial organic product production began in the in the late 1980's and only really got started about 15 years ago. When I started working in a vegetable patch back in the 1950's there was nothing organic anywhere of any kind except manure. There were no organic pesticides, fungicides, soil or fertilizers, just mountains of nitrates left over from World War 2 that had to be dealt with so they made chemical fertilizers out of it. And that was all we had to use. Then chemical engineers started to make every thing out of oil, insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, fertilizers and every thing else you can imagine. So, its not your great grandfathers fault nor is it yours. He didn't have organics and you didn't know or understand them. Now you are learning and it is something you will never forget.

Ask a Question