New plants!

Reaction score
Same worry with my calla lilies, I left mine outside this winter, but the winter was super mild! So they finally bloomed after nearly 5 years! Not sure I wanna test that out, but gotta live every once in a while, so I will try.

Reaction score
Wow! That looks gorgeous! I keep trying to restrict myself, but I'm not having much success, lol. I love all the gradations of color with your variegated foliage plants. I hope you don't have to worry about harsh winters and moving things indoors where you live, because that is going to be serious work at the rate you're going, lol
Thank you!!!
clear.png

I am living in the US Virgin Islands where it's always summer all year round. The only thing I have to worry about is hurricanes, lol. Right now, is hurricane season and I am hoping for the best that we don't get any this year. If it has to come to that, normally my boyfriend and I will move all the potted plants and put them in the shed. Everything else that is planted into the ground stays. Normally, they spring back up by themselves and bloom even more beautiful than before.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
@NaturalBeauty_35, I am on the Gulf Coast in the US and I know all about hurricanes. We are still dealing with the aftermath of Katrina. I haven't had any garden problems during hurricane season, thankfully, as my current garden is all container plants. I usually just move them closer together as I don't have the space to bring them indoors.

Ask a Question