My Interest in Plants Went from 0 to 60 in About a Month.

Reaction score
Country
United States
My mom visited me in Philly and helped me do up my "backyard" as my birthday gift this year. I put "backyard" in quotes because Philadelphia rowhomes have a small square of concrete behind them in place of a yard... Oh, how I miss grass and trees. Anyway, I don't know how it happened but I'm pretty into plants now. I read constantly about keeping soil healthy, proper lighting, feeding, etc.. I just want to be good at it. And part of what lead me to this point is some issues I have been having. I have no idea how my mom's plants survive all the time because I already know more than her and I'm having serious problems lol. Anyway.. my first post will be in search of some help with one of those problem plants. If you have any advice please leave it on that thread.. I don't want to let her down.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1562908720163.jpg
    FB_IMG_1562908720163.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 120
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum. Ask away. There are many people here that can help. Just don’t get discouraged when a plant dies. It happens to everyone. Look for plants that can be left outside in the winter.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum :)

Ask a Question