Music

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
This is Robin Mary Paris,

37155-757.jpg

She must be getting on for seventy now, she had small parts in a few films between 1975 and 1983. few photos exist of her as she's a very private person..

But she's best known for this. Made when she was fifteen. I've always been aware of the alliteration deliberately included in the lyrics. I used to like the tune because of it.

The video was uploaded in 2016 and the tune set to it.
Despite being over fifty years old this, (or she) is very popular having had over 23M hits.
The video has been used with other vintage pop tunes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Most likely, yes.

Peggy Lee had a top ten hit record with " Fever," in 1958.

The jazz drummer Shelly Manne and pianist André Previn collaborated on four albums, one they made in 1956 was, "My Fair Lady"
It became the best selling jazz album for quite some time.
Years later, Manne was told by a music journalist that LeRoy Vinnegar who played the bass on the album, had complained that he only got a session fee at the time.
Manne replied, "That's the music business. I played the drums on Peggy Lee's fever for which I got the standard union rate, $25. I didn't complain."

Ask a Question