What Music Are You Listening To?

What type of music do you perfer? (Post in the thread to tell us why.)

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5B
Country
United States
Tonight, I am listening to Vangelis. I thought it might be interesting to try and create a poll, as I haven't seen one on the site.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Everything. I have a system that progresses with my mood and how awake I am.. Lol. I wake up early and work outside to classical piano. Then I move to blues, mowtown, and easy listening like James Taylor. Then country, classic rock, and If I've had enough beers, sometimes I end it with rap. Hahaha

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
United States
Right now Hot Tuna :cool: For me that's pretty mellow. I like the blues and classic rock. Sometimes some heavy metal if I feel like putting holes in the ozone. Actually quite often :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5B
Country
United States
I guess it is difficult, if not impossible, to pick one venue of music that would be considered a favorite. My musical moods seem to change with the seasons.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I listen to pretty much everything. Rock, Metal, Country, Hip Hop, and all related and unrelated genres. I don't base what I listen to on genre or even by artist. It comes down to each individual song.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
I can say I only listen to country music 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time I'll listen to some rockabilly and rock'n'roll.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
I'm good with most everything on the poll less new age and country to a degree. I'd say I have CD's in all the categories less new age. My Right now I'm listen to the 2 new ELO CD's that I just bought, On the Third Day and No Answer.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
I love to listen to music. For Easter I got myself (as I was in charge of getting each person a little something) Original Album Classics - Sly & the Family Stone which has 5 CD's.

A Whole New Thing
Dance to the Music
Life
Stand!
There's a Riot Going On

I only had a Sly & the Family Stone Greatest Hits CD, so I'm looking forward to getting into the music in more literal context. I also really like that his was on of the 60's voices for change. Tough days now for Sly it would seem, but he really did have impact back in the day.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
In the morning, I am listening to hymn songs, and the rest of the day I don't bother much with music, as my teenager will play his type of music loudly.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I like several types of music and tend to listen to jazz mostly but this morning I put on some thinking music, classical.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I voted for Other, because I own music from all of those categories. While I listen to Classical 30% of the time, I can't stand chamber music. Drives me mad. If past lives exist, I must have had some sort of chamber music 'incident'

Ask a Question