Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
I am reading my book listing to Neil Diamond

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am home today and trying to get caught up on some housework. It's quiet here, but there are birds chirping outside in the trees in my backyard. It's a peaceful kind of chirp. Occasionally I'll hear a car drive down the block or a dog bark from one of the other yards. I guess I'm listening to the music of the world!

Reaction score
I'm listening to an electronic dance song called Lionhearted by Porter Robinson.
The lyric "No matter how hard they try ,they won't take away our will to fight"
reminds me of the trying times that my daughter and I are going through.

Reaction score
Earlier today I listened to some 90's music when I was sitting in a car. It was wonderful hearing old songs again from that awesome era. I usually listen to a wide variety of music.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am listening to a few songs by Radical Face, nice and sentimental for this gloomy morning.
Anyone who doesn't know them but wants to give them a listen, these are my favorites:
Ghost Towns
Always Gold
Doorways

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I was listening to some 90s punk music a little while ago. I typically do not listen to this kind of music anymore, but it brought back so many fond memories of my teenage years.

Reaction score
Listening to some Dave Matthews Band right now. They're my favorite band of all time, and have been so for quite some time. I still listen to them on a regular basis. At the moment, I'm listening to their latest album "Away from the World" which was released in 2012. It's a really solid record. Definitely recommend.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I love listening to instrumental music. It always have a way to somehow soothe my soul. When I was younger.. during my teen years, I listen to rock music and mostly pop. Now I prefer instrumentals and mellow songs. I still listen to pop songs from time to time though but I can no longer bear loud music.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
United States
I'm listening to Motorhead. Everything Louder Than Everyone Else. Loud too. It cleans out the pipes, as they say. But once I start my seedlings I'll mellow it out a bit with the Grateful Dead or Zappa or Pink Floyd. Actually, I have no idea what I'll be listening to. I should probably be posting on the I'm confused thread.

Ask a Question