Members map

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
As said it is probably my DPI settings, but even so when I enlarge the map enough to find my home I cannot get it to actually add a marker in the right place.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I've had a crack at fixing it this morning, but I'm pretty stuck as I still can't replicate it - I'm really sorry @Owdboggy. Does the orange "Add or Update Location" appear for you - as that should let you search for a town and it'll get the marker in the right place.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Sadly not, it was removed when we upgraded the forum a while back. I did consider re-adding it, but with location/privacy concerns I was a little hesitant to add it.
I thought it was so general that it would not really harm anyone to know the relative area one lives in. But, putting it out there, I would love it if contacted by "local" members if they want splits of something, if close enough to Chester County, PA.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I thought it was so general that it would not really harm anyone to know the relative area one lives in. But, putting it out there, I would love it if contacted by "local" members if they want splits of something, if close enough to Chester County, PA.
The old one was, but the new addon for this forum version isn't quite as general (unless the person drops a pin "nearby" instead). I'll see if there are other options available now, as it's been a while since I last looked.

Ask a Question