Members map

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
membermap.JPG
Tried that, it does not increase the size of the map though. It is almost impossible to find us in the UK with that letter box map.
This image shows just how narrow it is.

Last edited:
Ad

Advertisements

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm, that's a puzzling one - which browser are you using and I'll see if I can replicate it at this end so that I can fix it for you :).

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
but he is right is is small. as you roll through lots of blue in hopes to get to a country. and then NO Zoom out or Zoom in. should be bigger to generally see where people are, then zoom in.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It seems to work OK on Firefox for me, so I'm not sure what the problem could be - I'll see if I can make the map optionally open in a new window. I didn't do the original coding so it may take me a while to figure out how to modify it, so I'll see if the addon author has any ideas first.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
As said it is probably my DPI settings, but even so when I enlarge the map enough to find my home I cannot get it to actually add a marker in the right place.

Ad

Advertisements

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I've had a crack at fixing it this morning, but I'm pretty stuck as I still can't replicate it - I'm really sorry @Owdboggy. Does the orange "Add or Update Location" appear for you - as that should let you search for a town and it'll get the marker in the right place.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question