Members map

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I've just updated my location, it's such a cute idea, I love it!:D So far most of us are from Europe:p

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Is there anything we members need to do to have a spot in the map?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
How do you do this please?
I've tried clicking on the map where I live and even flying the man to Victoria Australia but he disappears.
It is interesting to look on the map to see how far and wide we garden forum people spread so I would like to be part of it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
How do you do this please?
I've tried clicking on the map where I live and even flying the man to Victoria Australia but he disappears.
It is interesting to look on the map to see how far and wide we garden forum people spread so I would like to be part of it.

Above the map and to the right there is an orange box with "Add or update location" written inside - click on 'Add' and you'll be prompted for the rest. Hope that helps!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Above the map and to the right there is an orange box with "Add or update location" written inside - click on 'Add' and you'll be prompted for the rest. Hope that helps!
Thanks Becky. I'm pretty sure I've done it. It really is an interesting part of the forum.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Thanks Becky. I'm pretty sure I've done it. It really is an interesting part of the forum.
I got
I marked too but where do I see the number of members from my country?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
As an aside, if you hover your mouse over the down arrow on the 'Members' tab at the top, it gives you a direct link to the member map.

I marked too but where do I see the number of members from my country?

A number only appears if there are multiple members in that particular area/country (and the number disappears as you zoom in) so it looks like it's just you @grouie in India!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
As an aside, if you hover your mouse over the down arrow on the 'Members' tab at the top, it gives you a direct link to the member map.

A number only appears if there are multiple members in that particular area/country (and the number disappears as you zoom in) so it looks like it's just you @grouie in India!
OK Just me and a stronger member too (*lol)

Ask a Question