Mantis SV4b

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi. I have had my mantis model 7222 for over 20 years. I have always maintained it and stored it inside. Do usual maintenance and have replaced the carb once? My issue is the coil for this model. I'm on my 3 Rd and they are not readily available new. Anyone know if any other machine out there used the same coil? I don't want to give up on it as I have many of the add on attachmens and really like the way it works. But those damn could???
Thanks. Mike

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Hi. I have had my mantis model 7222 for over 20 years. I have always maintained it and stored it inside. Do usual maintenance and have replaced the carb once? My issue is the coil for this model. I'm on my 3 Rd and they are not readily available new. Anyone know if any other machine out there used the same coil? I don't want to give up on it as I have many of the add on attachmens and really like the way it works. But those damn could???
Thanks. Mike
The spark plug could help you understand the coil output and might be the route for more access to the data. Just curiously googling and getting flashes of Honda being behind the engine. 2 cycle or 4 cycle on your rig?

Honda GX35 (Type SAT)(VIN# GCACM-1000001-1099999) Small Engine Parts

Last edited:

Ask a Question