Love Gardening

Reaction score
I love gardening. I am having withdrawals at this time. I am in a temporary living arrangement in an apartment while I help my youngest daughters finish their education. Next year, I will be moving back in a house. I have already started planning what I will be planting. My boyfriend and I are very excited about the project. We have decided to get a few Magnolia trees, a couple of Camelias, rose bushes, herbs, vegetables, and some fruits.

We are both into gardening, but are waiting to do the project together. All goes well, this next spring we will begin.

Reaction score
Sounds like you have a good beginning to your garden, spring will be here before you know it! Everyday that passes means that you are one day closer to realizing your dream.

Reaction score
For me gardening was such a nice activity, it allowed me to relax and forget about everything for a while. It felt as if it was just me and my plants, the rest of the world ceased to exists for that moment. I love it, I'm so sad I can no longer do that, but soon enough (if everything goes well) I will!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I feel exactly the same way, Trellum. When I'm taking care of my beautiful miniature roses, the rest of the world seems to disappear. It's really relaxing.
I hope you'll have a lovely garden soon:)

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
My mother loves gardening. It is her hobby. I love gardening as well. I love cactuses as they require less attention. We have a bunch of orchids and tropical plants in the garden. My mom uses them for flowering arranging. I honestly feel bad because I don't like picking flowers or maybe I am just that sensitive. I guess it is just the same with having a poultry, you breed farm animals to sell or eat.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have always loved gardening ever since I was a teenager. It just reminds me of the good times with my mother. I cant wait for the beginning of next year. I am going to get my girls involved in helping me start a great garden.

Ask a Question