Look forward to getting to know you and learning!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Hello fellow gardeners. My name is David Midgett and am currently living in Missouri. I look forward to getting to know you all and learning and sharing what I've learned in my 50+years of gardening. Have a horticulture/agriculture degree and have gardened in 5 of the 50 states, including southern Florida, Virginia, Missouri, and elsewhere. I'm retired from my profession of residential construction, but I'm not retired from life. Love sharing God and His creation with everyone!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Welcome! I am a newbie with gardening in general. I've grown hot peppers for years but am now trying to expand.

I really look forward to your input!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello fellow gardeners. My name is David Midgett and am currently living in Missouri. I look forward to getting to know you all and learning and sharing what I've learned in my 50+years of gardening. Have a horticulture/agriculture degree and have gardened in 5 of the 50 states, including southern Florida, Virginia, Missouri, and elsewhere. I'm retired from my profession of residential construction, but I'm not retired from life. Love sharing God and His creation with everyone!
Great to have you aboard. I am sure you can teach us a thing or two

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Welcome! I know almost nothing about gardening, so with your horticulture/agriculture degree, you may be the one doing the teaching!

Ask a Question