Clocks go forward tonight folks.....in the UK

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Thanks for acknowledging we have an international population here, even though it appears to be an after thought. This site also has a history of "inclusion" ... no clicques here, just in case the GW people are interested

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Perfect Beverley.....its exactly what we want:).
Looks a friendly forum and it will be nice to see how folks in other parts do things ;)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh bother, this means its back to sleeping in a field again, far to light to sneak back to the van :(

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Ha ha zigs.....but another marker towards summer eh? :)

Yep, another day nearer to being eaten alive by harvest mites :eek: Using a different field this year:D

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A dip in the cornish sea will get rid of those mites zigs :)
And I forecast a decent summer this year :geek:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Wish i'd known that last year, will the dorset sea do? :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, its almost....almost...as good zigs. Proud cornishan here so everything is good here! ;)

Reaction score
Exactly Berverley. Why do you think there was a mass exodus to here.
I'm still unsure about things but everyone has been very friendly and welcoming. Thank you.

Verdun. We shall be losing an hours beauty sleep, how will we cope ?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
zigs: A dip from Durdle Door will certainly remove all of them or failing that,
Chesil Beach .. LOL!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for acknowledging we have an international population here, even though it appears to be an after thought. This site also has a history of "inclusion" ... no clicques here, just in case the GW people are interested
This is one of the good reasons for some of us wanting to join in with your forums. Not only will it hopefully expand our gardening knowledge, it is so good to be able to''talk'' with like minded people from countries all over the world, and - another thing is that this site appears to be very very good technically. We can even track people we want to find and see where they have been reading.
It will take a while to become accustomed to all the bits and bobs, especially for ones like me - who are a bit slow, but we are grateful and happy to be here. :)
What is your weather like now in Mexico ....hot ??

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
@Tetters happy to meet you! Last i counted there were 16 of you escapees and more were dribbling in. We are not a large site so that is a bit much for us to assimilate at one time and all from the same place. We are proud (i think i can say that collectively) of the culture we have created here based on shared interests, respect for other members, humor, sharing. In addition, we love our Admin people, you won't find better, Ian, Becky, and zigs, who keep the culture here real. They are the best.:love: If you have questions about the site you can ask any one of these three or a member who has been here for longer than a year. There is a forum for this. There are no stupid questions here so feel free.

I am in tropical Mexico, between an active volcano and the Pacific Ocean. We have a rainy season and a dry season but it is toasty year around, garden year around. We also pretend to have summer, winter, spring, and fall.:LOL:

Your little dog is adorable, but not quite big enough for a pie:eek:. Don't blame me for that, you will need to blame Mark Twain.:rolleyes: I didn't say it, i am just the messenger, i am innocent:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Exactly Berverly. Why do you think there was a mass exodus to here
Yes you all came as quite a surprise to us:). We have a culture here that we are proud of, you will get the feel of it in time, we have the very best of Admins (Ian, Becky, and zigs), leave any prior cultures at the door, or flush them because you won't need them anymore.

Reaction score
We do all feel welcome. Thank you.

I think people are much the same the world over. Just normal ordinary people who enjoy gardening in whatever form they choose. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of wonderful plants and flowers from around the world and chatting to lots of nice people. I won't be on the forum everyday but will join in as and when I can.

Goodnight from Runny in England.

Ask a Question