Lawn mowing with an ATV

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone familiar with mowers that you can pull behind an ATV machine? I saw the Quadboss 44" rough cut mower at 4WO|Truck parts & Tools. I think this might be a good addition to my gardening tools since I have a Honda Rancher. Cost is not really a big concern. I'm curious if it is reliable and a good alternative to ordinary mowers. Any feedback on this kind of lawn mower?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8 B 15-20 F -9.4 -6.7c
Country
United Kingdom
As far as I am aware there are a number of trailed mowers on the market ranging from rough cut mowers thro to finishing mowers which will leave a sports field finish. One brand that comes to mind is Tri mark or tri max , memory a little rusty on this subject but hope that helps.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I searched on the net and I saw the Trailmax mowers. I need something not too big that can be towed with an ATV.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8 B 15-20 F -9.4 -6.7c
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe your local ATV dealer would be able to recommend or 3 en supply the mower you need.

Ask a Question