Lawn mowing with an ATV

Discussion in 'Gardening Tools and Equipment' started by reimonc, Aug 10, 2017.

1. reimonc

reimonc

Does anyone familiar with mowers that you can pull behind an ATV machine? I saw the Quadboss 44" rough cut mower at 4WO|Truck parts & Tools. I think this might be a good addition to my gardening tools since I have a Honda Rancher. Cost is not really a big concern. I'm curious if it is reliable and a good alternative to ordinary mowers. Any feedback on this kind of lawn mower?

reimonc, Aug 10, 2017
    1. Advertisements

2. reimonc

Robert Cummings

As far as I am aware there are a number of trailed mowers on the market ranging from rough cut mowers thro to finishing mowers which will leave a sports field finish. One brand that comes to mind is Tri mark or tri max , memory a little rusty on this subject but hope that helps.

Robert Cummings, Aug 12, 2017
    1. Advertisements

3. reimonc

reimonc

I searched on the net and I saw the Trailmax mowers. I need something not too big that can be towed with an ATV.

reimonc, Aug 17, 2017
  4. reimonc

Robert Cummings

Maybe your local ATV dealer would be able to recommend or 3 en supply the mower you need.

Robert Cummings, Aug 17, 2017
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question