Kale, the superfood!

Reaction score
I love kale for my smoothies and I also make Kale chips as a healthy alternative. You just spread the kale leaves on a cookie sheet and dread lightly rub olive oil on it and sprinkle with seasonings of your choice. Then pop it in the oven for like 10 minutes and you have chips! I have a balcony garden and if anyone has any tips on how to grow kale in a small setting please let me know. Thanks

Reaction score
Yes I eat it on a regular basis it taste real good. You cook them just like you would greens. You and do a lot of different things with them. There is a slight difference in the texture between kale and greens that you would usually buy. But it is not a big difference.

Reaction score
I don't eat kale but I know about all the amazing health benefits. I do want to try kale chips though and I have plans to make the recipe at home. Growing kale is not something I have done but maybe another time I will.

Ask a Question