Is My Lavender Growing?

Reaction score
Country
us
Hello,

New to the forum and new to growing lavender. I planted several pots indoors with a munstead breed about 40 days ago. I began to see some seedlings around the 14 day mark that appeared to look like what I found on google for baby lavender sprouts, but the sprouts have recently changed into what looks like a clover with really weak stems. I used some bagged potting soil mixed with a sandy mix from a pile at my house so I am worried that I may be growing something other than lavender from that pile now. I have not been able to find what an intermediate lavender plant looks like in the 40-60 days range after sowing. Can anyone tell me if what I am seeing is my lavender or is this just a weed? (Pictures attached)

Thanks!

Gail_68

Beauty blooms in the garden as well as the heart.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
gb
Hello @mpetronek welcome to GS (y)….sorry but @zigs is right...I've got a large lavender and also had 3 smaller ones and these are nothing like how they are even from young.:(

Here's mine to give you a rough idea being as your growing them :)

Attachments

Ask a Question