Irrigation controller with year-round scheduling?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm looking for an irrigation controller for year-round scheduling. I have all drip, with PVC mainline underground so valves will be in a below-ground box. Controller will be in the garage. I want to set up a schedule for each month, so I need schedule start date and end date, but NO YEAR! The Rainmachine Pro-8 or Pro-16 would work for this but are out of stock with no stock predicted for several months. The Rachio might work for this but start/end dates have a year on them, so I would have to edit the year part of the date every year. Are there any others I could use?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I'm looking for an irrigation controller for year-round scheduling. I have all drip, with PVC mainline underground so valves will be in a below-ground box. Controller will be in the garage. I want to set up a schedule for each month, so I need schedule start date and end date, but NO YEAR! The Rainmachine Pro-8 or Pro-16 would work for this but are out of stock with no stock predicted for several months. The Rachio might work for this but start/end dates have a year on them, so I would have to edit the year part of the date every year. Are there any others I could use?
Have you checked with Dripworks

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I just use alexa and google assistant on switches and find it increasingly useful. That way its either phone app to server controlled routines or I can just talk to a device from the bed. I like the built in weather connectivity in those rigs you mentioned. It would not be perfect but who knows -there may be a local rain guage available that could be part of a smart home setup.

Last edited:

Ask a Question