Indoor gardening advice

Reaction score
Country
United States
so i been gardening for about 6m+ and i have been sucessful ive have the currect size for my plantes post that also have drainage . the temp stays around 70 60 and i have a led light to help not sure what else to do done so much researech , not sure if its the humidity i have a fan blowing on it for air circulation.

Reaction score
Country
United States
tomatos , peppers indoors they keep dying i water them well 8hrs light and great soil not sure whats the problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What is the manner of their death? Any discolouration to the leaves for example? Are you feeding them? Any chance of contamination of feed or water? Do they make it to their first transplant? I don't know about growing under lights, but eight hours seems short compared to a summer's day.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could it be that the fan means they are drying out between watering? Having the light on longer would make that worse. Maybe not much more water, but more frequent doses, but a bit smaller ones. try to keep the dampness of the soil constant. That would be consistent with them going brown. Otherwise I am running out of ideas and hoping someone who knows more about growing with lights comes along.

TBH this General chat form is probably not the best place to get noticed for this problem. If you click on 'Forums' at top left and go down the list you will see there is a forum 'Indoor Plants' just after 'Roses'. If what I am saying is not a help and no-one else replies it might be worth re-posting there.

Ask a Question