MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
You are evil!! :X3::LOL::ROFLMAO:
IT IS I, the Evil One!!! Mwahahahaaaa :devil:

Seriously, have you never caught on to my user name?
dubious.gif

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Oh, sorry! I thought the combination of his use of "cool" and your answer of "Totally" was hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

I was ever so tempted to respond with, "Gnarly, man." but managed to stop myself. :oops:

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
@MaryMary Oh yes i can see that...you would have had to hear my voice inflection on the "totally", but i definitely see the connection you made and how it would be funny. Actually i was surprised to hear @CrazyConure use the word "cool"...isn't he supposed to say "rad"? or maybe that it too old for him. At any rate, @Chuck is all of those things...cool, rad, gnarly, and super dooper:)

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
"Cool" will always be cool. :cool:

"Rad" is probably too old him, but I still hear the kids I work with say "awesome," so maybe that would be the next go to? :confused:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10b
Country
United States
"Cool" will always be cool. :cool:

"Rad" is probably too old him, but I still hear the kids I work with say "awesome," so maybe that would be the next go to? :confused:

Yes. It is too old for me. But my girlfriend @Stephanie S. always uses these types of words to make herself sound smarter than me.

And yes, Steph is actually my lady. I made her join, however, she ignited my gardening spark.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Guess you should hate shops too! :ROFLMAO:
Besides the fact that @zigs doesn't hate anyone (an incorrect assumption), there is a bit of a flaw in your logic here because Bible salesmen (or any door to door unsolicited sales people) come to your house, usually when you are very busy. Shops however do not come to your house unless you request a delivery. You go to the shops. There is a huge difference.;) I recommend a solid study of Logic, it will carry you through and serve you very well in life.:geek: And, i might add the Noodle Hamster agrees with me:LOL:

Fuzzygreenery

The Noodle Hamster
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Besides the fact that @zigs doesn't hate anyone (an incorrect assumption), there is a bit of a flaw in your logic here because Bible salesmen (or any door to door unsolicited sales people) come to your house, usually when you are very busy. Shops however do not come to your house unless you request a delivery. You go to the shops. There is a huge difference.;) I recommend a solid study of Logic, it will carry you through and serve you very well in life.:geek: And, i might add the Noodle Hamster agrees with me:LOL:
Was just a joke?

Ask a Question